Here Information about PM Youth Loan Scheme 5,00,000 to 20,00,000 Criteria, Online Application Form Download has been provided. Prime Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif said that government would be sustained brilliant and unemployed youth to make them independent. In Islamabad meeting The Prime Minister has been approved a Loan Scheme under 350,000 and youth will get loans. Prime Minister said that this loan will help to the youth about their skilled education, trainings, employment and scholarship purpose. The Prime Minister directed that 50% loans should be reserved for women interest free loans scheme. He said that youth generation will avail this opportunities with shortest possible time. Even that in less developed areas like Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir will also get benefit from this facility. It would be proved 100% advantages for all areas youth. For January next year Prime Minister apprised the 0.25 million and 100,000 Laptops for youth generation.
There are 6 types of youth program about loan that are providing loan facilities for youth generation. Six Schemes are included Qarze-Hassana, Small Business Loans, Youth Trailing Scheme, Youth Skills Development Scheme, Provision of Laptops and Scheme for Reimbursement of Fee for students of less developed placing. The Prime Minister was announced that the net recipient from the business youth loan scheme will 10 million youth all over the country.
Prime Minister directed distributes the loan to the youth and he said that there is no any political benefit after providing loan facilities. He also said that it’s only help for youth generation.
Criteria of Loan Opportunities:
- Pakistan youth men and women age 21 and 35 with abilities would be eligible for the scheme with 50% quota reserved for women and 50% loan will give to men.
- All young men and women age not more than 35 year.
- Small Business loan Scheme will give to unemployed youth, especially educated generation, for developing new own business.
- Debt-Equity ration will 90:10 with tenor of up to 7 years.
- The interest on this youth loans is 8% while break of the subsidy will be providing by the Government of Pakistan.
- Size of loan is 0.5 to 2.0 million.
- Average loan is 1.25 million.
Prime Minister Youth loan scheme will start from end of November to December 2013.